Pages

Monday 9 March 2009

Live at 5!

As the producer of my group I was a bit worried beforehand. But it turned out to be really easy. The team worked brilliantly together, everybody did their work, we finished in time and the Broadcast Journalism students were really pleasant to work with and appreciative about our work. Although I'm slightly disappointed about the level of creativity. Nobody actually gave us anything remotely challenging do. I think in order to spice things up a bit there should be a short meeting with the broadcasters beforehand so the animators can give them some ideas for their show. I think the whole idea of two groups from totally different fields of the media spectrum working together is good and an experience for both sides, but it could be much more challenging if we had more input! The broadcasters don't really have an idea of what we capable of, so they're afraid of putting to much pressure on us.

No comments: