Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

Almost there!

I haven't blogged for a while. Mainly because I was busy with dissertation. Then I went to Stuttgart, Germany for the FMX 2011, for a week, which was a great experience. Now that I'm back, it's literally the finishing lap in the major project run. One week until hand in date. Unfortunately, it looks like none of my projects is going to make it fully finished. But hopefully a couple of them finish afterwards. I certainly continue to working over summer to boost my showreel. My main focus right now is lighting and compositing for The Little Helper, some of the animation has just been finished and we're trying to get it all out, but render time is an issue.
Some stills:

I also started doing my website http://petestache.weebly.com It's live but needs a lot more work done.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty. Still using the global illumination?

Pit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pit said...

Nope all manual bounce lights!