Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2008

First Week! My History and Theory Horror Vision!

First week for the German! First lecture after 4 years in a different language. My worst nightmare would have been to not understand a single word they were saying. After all it's still not my mother tongue! But I got through it and I actually enjoyed it. The lectures in general are pretty easy to follow and relaxed. Much better than the lectures I experienced in college back in Germany as a Dental Technician. Screenings are like a treat for anybody who's just remotely into animations. The Principles of Animation lectures are in the same way easy to follow and relaxed plus extremely informative! In summary I've got to say that the first week was absolutely amazing for me (I don't even talk about the fun after lectures!).

No comments: